Since the matrix of the electrofusion pipe fittings is made of PE material, the PE piping system composed of PE pipes solves the two major problems of traditional pipelines: corrosion and joint leakage. REHOME is a professional manufacturer of HDPE pipes and pipe fittings. With 20 years of production experience, REHOME is committed to producing the best quality products with competitive price for customers. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us.
Advantages of electrofusion fittings
The advantages of electrofusion fittings are mainly reflected as follows:
1. Corrosion resistance: long service life; PE electric fusion pipe fittings are made of polyethylene PE material, which is a thermoplastic resin formed by polymerization of ethylene. It is odorless, non-toxic, feels like wax, and has excellent low temperature resistance. Good chemical stability, resistant to most acids and alkalis.
2. No leakage at the joints: the electric fusion pipe fittings are used for connection, which essentially guarantees the identity of the interface material and structure of the PE piping system with the pipe body itself, and realizes the integration of the joint and the pipe.
3. It can effectively resist underground movement and end load: After the PE piping system is connected by welding, the joint based on this method is resistant to end load, and joint leakage will not occur. At the same time, the stress relaxation characteristics of PE can effectively dissipate stress through deformation. Therefore, in most cases, expensive anchoring is not required at joints and bends. In addition, based on its high toughness, the elongation at break generally exceeds 500%, and the PE piping system has a very strong adaptability to the uneven settlement of the pipe foundation.
Problems that need to be paid attention to when installing electrofusion fittings:
1. First of all, during the installation process, the inner wall and welding area of the electrofusion pipe fittings must not be organic or contaminated. At the same time, a certain distance must be maintained during the welding process to avoid unnecessary damage.
2. The landfill area of electrofusion pipe fittings needs to be located under the frozen soil layer. It should be noted that the pipes should not be soaked in water during the installation and welding process.
3. In the harsh environment where the temperature difference between day and night is relatively large, it is necessary to choose a centralizer and other pipes to be fixed in time, so as not to affect the final welding quality due to the principle of thermal expansion and contraction; at the same time, if the temperature is particularly low, it is necessary Take insulation measures to avoid unnecessary losses.
4. Finally, the pipe cannot be moved at will during the cooling process
REHOME can offer OEM service, If you have interest in our electrofusion fittings, Pls contact us freely. Will send you more products details, And we can offer you some free sampels for test.
No.188 Yaoxin Road , Fengxian District, Shanghai, China
- Tel: +86-21-57405080
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp: +86 13817660031